Phone Number: 01531 633160
Website: Visit the Eastnor Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Eastnor Castle reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Eastnor Castle is a 19th century, Medieval-style castle with grounds, near Ledbury in Herefordshire.
Built in the early 1800s, the castle is located inside the Malvern hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is home to the Hervey-Bathurst family, descendants of the original owner. Amongst the things to see inside are collections of medieval armour, furniture, art and 16th and 17th century tapestries. The mock Gothic and medieval room interiors are very attractive, with the wall and ceiling decorations in the Gothic drawing room being particularly lovely. There are also room guides on hand to answer any questions.
The 100 acres of pleasure grounds around the castle include lawns, an arboretum with many rare trees and a picturesque 20 acre lake. There is a tree trail and a nature trail to follow, plus plenty of kids play activities including the Knight's maze, a yew hedge maze with a tower in the centre, a junior assault course and an adventure playground with Burma bridge treetop walkway, turret slide, mini zip wire and play land rover. Programme of events throughout the opening season.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop selling books, cards, local produce, gifts and souvenirs.
- Castle Tea Room serving home-made snacks, light lunches and afternoon teas.
- Ice Cream Parlour selling locally produced ice creams and branded ice creams.
- Picnic areas.
- Dogs welcome on a lead.
- Please check the Eastnor Castle website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Castle & Grounds:
- Adults - £13.00
- Children (3 to 15 yrs) - £8.00
- Family (2 Adults & up to 3 Children) - £34.00
Ticket Prices - Grounds Only:
- Adults (16+ years) - £9.00
- Children (3 to 15 Yrs) - £6.00
- Family (2 Adults & up to 3 Children) - £24.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2020.
Before you start your journey to Eastnor Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Butcher Row House Museum
- Green Frog Pottery
- The International Centre for Birds of Prey
- Brockhampton Estate