Phone Number: 01885482077
Website: Visit the Brockhampton Estate website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Reviews: View Brockhampton Estate reviews.
Brockhampton Estate a 687 acre farmed park with a timber-framed medieval moated manor house dating from the 1300's and separate gatehouse dating from the 1500's.
The parkland includes ancient woodland, traditional orchards, a nature trail, orienteering course and way-marked walks.
- Car parking.
- Visitor centre.
- Granary shop selling local produce.
- Old Apple Store tea-room, serving cream teas.
- Picnics welcome.
- Dogs welcome on lead in parkland.
- Please check the Brockhampton Estate website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Whole Property Standard:
- Adult - £9.50
- Child - £4.75
- Family - £23.75
- Family (One adult) - £14.25
- Group Adult (Minimum group size 15) - £9.00
- Group Child (Minimum group size 15) - £4.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2022.
Before you start your journey to Brockhampton Estate for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- The Time Machine Museum of Science Fiction
- Shortwood Farm
- The Elgar Birthplace Museum
- Green Frog Pottery
- Witley Court and Gardens
- Butcher Row House Museum