Phone Number: 01803 834445
Website: Visit the Dartmouth Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: Free entry for up to 6 children
Reviews: View Dartmouth Castle reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Dartmouth Castle is a 600 year old castle managed by English Heritage located in Dartmouth in Devon.
Guarding the narrow Dart estuary for over 600 year this fortress offers stunning views over the estuary and out towards the sea. Things to see for visitors include the well-preserved gun tower, the Victorian 'Old Battery', the guards-rooms plus a network of passageways. There is also a video presentation of a Victorian gun firing, displays about the history of the castle and the castle also has it's own church, the church of St Petrox. Ferry boat trips run from the town quay to the castle.
- Pay and display car parking nearby.
- Shop selling souvenirs, books, toys and local produce.
- Tearoom serving hot and cold meals and beverages, cream teas and snacks.
- Picnics welcome.
- Please check the Dartmouth Castle website for opening hours.
- Member - Free
- Adult - £7.90
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £4.70
- Concession - £7.10
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children) - £20.50
- Family (1 adult and up to 3 children) - £12.60
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2021.
Before you start your journey to Dartmouth Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Brixham Heritage Museum
- Woodlands Leisure Park
- Splashdown Quaywest
- Berry Pomeroy Castle
- Totnes Castle