Phone Number: 0871 227 7007
Website: Visit the Diggerland Kent website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Diggerland Kent reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Diggerland Kent is a family adventure park themed around JCB diggers in Strood, in Kent.
This outdoor attraction is located in the Medway Valley leisure park. The 18 rides and attractions at the park include include Dippy ducks, Dirt diggers, Giant diggers, Sky shuttle, diggerland train, Robot driving, Landrover Safari, Diggerland tractors, mini Landrovers, Diggerland dodgems, JCB Rides/Drives, Spindizzy, Ground shuttle, Dumper trucks, Skittles, Joyrider and Dig-a-round. Caters for birthday parties.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Café serving food and drink.
- Please check the Diggerland Kent website for opening hours.
- Adults (to age 65 & children 90cm or over) - £23.95
- Age 65+ (ID required) - £11.95
- Groups (10 or more) - £19.95
- Children (under 90cm) - FREE
- Disabled Carer (one per paying visitor) - FREE
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to Diggerland Kent for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Rochester Castle
- Upnor Castle
- Snodland Millennium Museum
- Pirate Cove Adventure Park