Phone Number: 01634 718742
Website: Visit the Upnor Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: Save up to 21%
Reviews: View Upnor Castle reviews.
Map: View map.
Upnor Castle is a well-preserved Elizabethan artillery fort which sits on the edge of the river Medway and was built in the 1500's. Audio tour available (charge).
- Free parking nearby.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs, snacks, drinks and ice cream.
- Picnics benches.
- Please check the Upnor Castle website for opening hours.
- Member - Free
- Adult - £7.00
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £3.50
- Concession - £5.00
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £17.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2020.
Before you start your journey to Upnor Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Rochester Castle
- Diggerland Kent
- Snodland Millennium Museum
- Pirate Cove Adventure Park