Phone Number: 01603 876310
Website: Visit the Dinosaur Adventure website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Dinosaur Adventure is a dinosaur themed adventure park for families with children North West of Norwich in Norfolk.
Set in acres of woods and parkland, this attraction has lots of activities and things to do for families with children. Things to see and do include trails of life-size models of dinosaurs and other pre-historic creatures, outdoor adventure playgrounds, climb-a-saurus play area, face painting, Jurassic Putt miniature golf course, digging for fossils, pedal go-karts, the secret animal garden and fun barn has farm animal, small animals, reptiles, insects and wallabies to see, and there’s also the Dinomite indoor soft play area with 3-tier play frame and separate under 5s area.
Additional charge activities include a a deer Safari and Jurrasic Skywire zip line. Caters for children’s birthday parties.
- Car parking.
- Base camp sales selling toys, gifts and souvenirs.
- Dippy’s Diner serving hot and cold food, specials and children’s meals.
- Dinomite Café serving hot and cold meals, snacks.
- Gardener’s Cottage Tea Room with indoor and outdoor seating serves hot and cold food and drinks.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Dinosaur Adventure website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Dinosaur Adventure for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Congo Rapids Adventure Golf
- City of Norwich Aviation Museum
- Bishop Bonner’s Cottage Museum
- Blickling Estate
- John Jarrold Printing Museum
- Museum of Norwich at the Bridewell