Website: Visit the John Jarrold Printing Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
John Jarrold Printing Museum is a museum about the history of printing located in Norwich city centre.
The museum contains historic printing machines and equipment including bookbinding machines, hand presses, pen ruling machines and monotype and linotype keyboards for machine typesetting. The museum also keeps alive the old skills involved in the old printing techniques such as hand typesetting.
- Free Entry.
- Use city centre car parks.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the John Jarrold Printing Museum website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to John Jarrold Printing Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Museum of Norwich at the Bridewell
- Colman’s Mustard Shop and Museum
- City of Norwich Aviation Museum
- Congo Rapids Adventure Golf
- Dinosaur Adventure