Phone Number: 01603 627889
Website: Visit the Colman's Mustard Shop and Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Colman's Mustard Shop and Museum reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Colman's Mustard Shop and Museum is an attraction about the Colman's mustard company and their products in the Royal Arcade in Norwich city centre.
The attraction is a replica of Victorian era trade premises and also has displays of historic Colman's items and memorabilia such as old mustard tins dating from the early 20th century and advertising plaques. They also have exhibits on the history of Jeremiah Colman and his family, who started the business in a village near Norwich. There is also information on the mustard making process.
The shop sells a wide range of Colman's mustards and other condiments including many items only available in this store plus gift sets and memorabilia.
- Use city centre car parks (charge).
- The shop sells a range of Colman's products including powdered and prepared mustards.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Colman's Mustard Shop and Museum website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Colman’s Mustard Shop & Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Museum of Norwich at the Bridewell
- John Jarrold Printing Museum
- City of Norwich Aviation Museum
- Congo Rapids Adventure Golf
- Dinosaur Adventure