Phone Number: 01692 633033
Website: Visit the BeWILDerwood website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View BeWILDerwood reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
BeWILDerwood is an adventure park designed for children and accompanying adults located in a wood.
Activities on offer include tree-houses, rope bridges, zip wires, story telling, boat rides, slides, den building, a Muddle maze, Big hat indoor area with craft making activities and Toddlewood on the hill for under 5 year olds. Cycle hire for cycling outside of the park.
- Car park.
- Bizarre Bazaar gift shop.
- Eateries include Snack Shack, the Munch Bar and the Cosy Cabin.
- Picnics areas.
- Please check the BeWILDerwood website for opening hours.
- Born to BeWILD (Under 92cm) - Free
- Almost WILD (92 to 105cm) - £16.50
- BeWILD Now (over 105cm) - £18.50
- Used to BeWILD (65 years+) - £10.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2020.
Before you start your journey to BeWILDerwood for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- City of Norwich Aviation Museum
- John Jarrold Printing Museum
- Horsey Windpump
- Museum of Norwich at the Bridewell
- Colman's Mustard Shop and Museum
- Thrigby Hall Wildlife Gardens