Phone Number: 01502 518459
Website: Visit the East Anglia Transport Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View East Anglia Transport Museum reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
East Anglia Transport Museum is a museum with working heritage transport vehicles just outside Lowestoft in Suffolk.
Exhibition buildings set amidst a recreated street scene and woodland area running transport from yesteryear. Exhibition building and depot building showing collections of trams, trolleybuses, buses, steam vehicles, commercial vehicles and cars, plus running trams, trolleybuses and a narrow gauge light railway on which you can ride.
- Free car parking (on event days there is a free park and ride facility).
- Shop selling books and souvenirs.
- Terminus Tearooms serving hot and cold food, snacks and drinks.
- Dogs welcome on a lead.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the East Anglia Transport Museum website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to East Anglia Transport Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Adventure Island Play Park
- Africa Alive!
- Pleasurewood Hills
- Pettitts Animal Adventure Park
- Berney Arms Windmill
- The Pleasure Beach Great Yarmouth