Phone Number: 01493 700094
Website: Visit the Pettitts Animal Adventure Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Pettitts Animal Adventure Park is an attraction with animals to see and pet plus rides and attractions for younger children and toddlers.
Animals on display include Tamarin Monkeys, Lemurs, Reptile House, Racoons, Rhea, Pigs, Horses, Parrots, Owls, Meerkats, Goats, Alpacas, Guinea Pigs, Cockatiels, Cranes and Maccaws and there is also a petting area.
Attractions include Half-mile miniature railway, Crazy golf, Cup & Saucer ride, Bouncy Castle, Flying Elephants, Robin Hood Adventure Playground , Bouncy Castle, Snake Slide, Farmyard Walk, Gnome Village, Mini Pirate Ship, Giant Slide, Rocky Roller Coaster, Mine Train Ride, Alice in Wonderland, Aquablaster, Toyset Ride, Fun Factory, Ball pond Toad of Toad Hall Ride, Tractors and Pettitts Driving School and Daily shows.
- There is a picnic area.
- Food and drink outlets including Palms Cafe and Maxi Snax.
- Open Every Day during 2019 from the 4th April through to Sunday 3rd November.
- Gates open every day of the week Monday to Sunday inclusive from 10am – 5pm
- The Pettitts Car Park is totally Free and closes at 5:30pm
- Under 2s - Free
- Children (2 to 15) - £15.45
- Adults - £14.45
- Senior Citizen, Disabled or Carer - £12.45
- Family ticket (for up to 4 people must include 1 adult & 1 child) - £54.95
- Additional Child (with Family ticket) - £13.45
- Additional Adult (with Family ticket) - £14.45
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2019.
Before you start your journey to Pettitts Animal Adventure Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Berney Arms Windmill
- Thrigby Hall Wildlife Gardens
- Elizabethan House Museum
- Great Yarmouth Row Houses and Greyfriars' Cloisters
- The Pleasure Beach Great Yarmouth
- SEA LIFE Great Yarmouth