Phone Number: 01493 857900
Website: Visit the Great Yarmouth Row Houses and Greyfriars' Cloisters website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: FREE access to over 400 historic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Great Yarmouth Row Houses and Greyfriars' Cloisters are two 17th century houses and the ruins of a 13th century friary in Great Yarmouth in Norfolk.
These two brick houses, once part of a network of houses which ran along the main three thoroughfares of Great Yarmouth, were originally built to house wealthy residents. One house is presented as it might have been during 1870 and one is set during the Second World War shown as it might have been in 1942. Both houses feature period decoration, fixtures and fittings and artefacts of the period. There are also costumed figures posed around the house representing a family occupying each of the houses going about their day-to-day activities.
- Free entry for English Heritage members.
- Car parking nearby (pay and display).
- Shop selling souvenirs, gifts and English wines.
- Vending machines with hot and cold drinks.
- Please check the Great Yarmouth Row Houses and Greyfriars' Cloisters website for opening hours.
- Member - Free
- Adult - £4.90
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £2.90
- Concession - £4.40
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £12.70
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2019.
Before you start your journey to Great Yarmouth Row Houses and Greyfriars' Cloisters for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Elizabethan House Museum
- SEA LIFE Great Yarmouth
- The Pleasure Beach Great Yarmouth
- Berney Arms Windmill
- Thrigby Hall Wildlife Gardens