Phone Number: 01535 607075
Website: Visit the East Riddlesden Hall website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
East Riddlesden Hall is a manor house built in the 1600's using local stone and displaying collections of pewter, textiles and oak furniture and located in Keighley.
The house also features a medieval tithe-barn, which was originally just constructed in wood but was stone clad around the time the house was built. There are also gardens and grounds to view with some of the attractions being a herb border and a riverside walk along the river Aire. Low impact guided walks every Tuesday at 2pm. Children's natural play area.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs and local produce.
- Plant sales.
- Tearooms serving afternoon teas and home-made soups.
- Please check the East Riddlesden Hall website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Standard:
- Adult - £8.20
- Child - £4.10
- Family - £20.40
- One adult and up to three children - £12.30
- Group Adult (minimum group size 15) - £7.00
- Group Child (minimum group size 15) - £3.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2020.
Before you start your journey to East Riddlesden Hall for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Dragons Den (Kids Party and Play Adventure)
- Ilkley Toy Museum
- Salt Pots Ceramic Studio
- Another World Adventure Centre
- Hesketh Farm Park
- National Media Museum