Phone Number: 01756 710 444
Website: Visit the Hesketh Farm Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Hesketh Farm Park is a working farm set in 10 acres and located in the Yorkshire Dales a mile from Bolton Abbey village.
The farm has lots of farm animals to pet and feed plus other activities for kids such as Tractor rides, pedal go-karts, an outdoor adventure play area and an indoor play area with sandpit, pedal tractors and a straw maze.
- Free car parking.
- Cafe serving hot and cold drinks and snacks.
- Indoor and outdoor picnic areas.
- Please see the Hesketh Farm Park website for opening hours.
- Adults - £6.00
- Children - £6.50
- Under 2s - £3.50
- Under 1s - Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2019.
Before you start your journey to Hesketh Farm Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Craven Museum and Gallery
- Ilkley Toy Museum
- Grassington Folk Museum
- East Riddlesden Hall
- Dragons Den (Kids Party and Play Adventure)
- Thornton Hall Farm Country Park