Phone Number: 01653 697777
Website: Visit the Eden Camp Modern History Theme Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Eden Camp Modern History Theme Museum reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Eden Camp Modern History Theme Museum is a museum about wartime life on the outskirts of Malton in North Yorkshire.
Set in the grounds of an original World War Two prisoner of war camp this attraction has both indoor and outdoor exhibits and is one of the largest museums of it's type. The topics are related mainly to the people and their lives during World War II, both military and civilian. There are also areas about World War I, the in-between wars period and more recent conflicts.
The attraction consists of recreated scenes with animatronics and accompanying sounds and smells to allow visitors to experience those periods in time, plus information displays and exhibits. Amongst the items on display are clothing (both military and civilian), memorabilia, posters, photographs, weapons, maps and vehicles. There is also a children's play area.
- Free on-site parking.
- Gift shop selling gifts, souvenirs and models.
- Licensed bar.
- The Prisoners' Canteen and Officers' Mess serving hot meals, snacks, desserts and hot and cold beverages.
- Indoor and outdoor picnic areas.
- Fully wheelchair accessible.
- Dogs allowed on lead (apart from cafe, shop and kids play area).
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Eden Camp Modern History Theme Museum website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Eden Camp Modern History Theme Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.