Phone Number: 01890 820332
Website: Visit the Etal Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: FREE access to over 400 historic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Etal Castle is the ruins of a castle located in the village of Etal and built around the mid 1300’s by Robert Manners to help defend English borders from the Scots.
The castle features an exhibit about the Battle of Flodden which was fought not far away in 1513.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs and hot and cold drinks.
- Etal village has a pub and tea rooms.
- Picnic tables.
- Please check the Etal Castle website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Without Donation:
- Member - Free
- Adult - £5.70
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £3.40
- Concession - £5.10
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £14.80
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2019.
Before you start your journey to Etal Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Chain Bridge Honey Farm
- Paxton House
- Berwick-upon-Tweed Barracks and Main Guard
- Conundrum Farm
- Chillingham Castle
- Lindisfarne Castle