Phone Number: 020 7435 3471
Website: Visit the Fenton House and Garden website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Fenton House and Garden is a historic house with gardens in Hampstead heath in London.
This National Trust managed property dates from the 17th century. Inside visitor can see collections of decorative porcelain, artwork, keyboard instruments, Georgian furniture and 17th century needlework. The garden includes lawns, an orchard, a rose garden and a vegetable garden. Nearest underground station is Hampstead.
- No car parking at the property.
- Table top sales of garden produce, books, cards and CDs.
- Van serving cakes, snacks and drinks.
- Please check the Fenton House and Garden website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Standard:
- Adult - £9.00
- Child - £4.50
- Family - £22.50
- Group Adult (Minimum group size 15) - £8.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2019.
Before you start your journey to Fenton House and Garden for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- ZSL London Zoo
- Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising
- Bramley’s Big Adventure
- Charles Dickens Museum
- VIP Chocolate Tours
- Apsley House