Phone Number: 01264 324141
Website: Visit the Finkley Down Farm Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Finkley Down Farm Park is a families farm attraction with children's play areas, farm animals plus small furry animals near Andover.
There are both indoor and outdoor things to do for the kids including an indoor play barn, the Finkley Fire station play area, the Construction Zone, pedal go-karts, ride-on mini tractors, a zip wire, slides, trampolines, a sand pit, a pretend combine harvester and an under 8's play area. Other activities include sheep racing, pony rides (extra charge), den building plus scheduled animal feeding and handling sessions.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Tearoom serving beverages and snacks.
- Picnic tables.
- Daily: 10am - 6pm
- Excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years Day.
- Saver Ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children or 1 Adult & 3 Children) - £39.00
- Adults - £10.95
- Senior Citizens - £10.45
- Students (Valid Student ID Required) - £10.45
- Children (Aged 2 to 16 Years) - £9.95
- Children (Under 2) - Free
- Disabled Adult + Adult Carer - £10.95
- Disabled Child + Adult Carer - £9.95
- After School Rate (Weekdays after 3pm During Hampshire School Term Time) - £6.75
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2019.
Before you start your journey to Finkley Down Farm Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Highclere Castle
- Sandham Memorial Chapel
- Cholderton Charlie's Farm
- Crofton Beam Engines
- Winchester City Museum
- 4 Kingdoms Adventure Park & Family Farm