Phone Number: 01284 728888
Website: Visit the Fullers Mill Garden website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Fullers Mill Garden is situated on the banks of the River Lark at West Stow in Suffolk. This beautiful woodland garden is set on 7 acres with a fabulous collection of rare and unusual lilies, perennials, shrubs and marginal plants.
- The Bothy serves tea, coffee and home-made cakes.
- Plants propagated from the garden are available for sale.
- Assistance dogs only.
- Plenty of parking for coaches.
- Garden Season Spring/Summer 2019: open 3rd April – 29th September
- Sunday: 11am - 5pm
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 2pm - 5pm
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: 2pm - 5pm
- Saturday - Closed
- Standard admission - £4.50
- Gift Aid admission - £5.00
- Children (16 and under) - Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2019.
Before you start your journey to Fullers Mill Garden for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Kids Play Bury St Edmunds
- Jumppin Jacks Funhouse
- Dad's Army Museum
- Ancient House Museum of Thetford Life