Website: Visit the Gainsborough Model Railway website
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Gainsborough Model Railway in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire is one of the largest model railways in 'O' gauge in the country.
The model railway is based on The East Coast Main Line from Kings Cross to Leeds Central and covers 2500 square feet. The railway includes 150 locomotives, 200 wagons and vans, 100 coaches, 9 stations, half a mile of trackwork and 150 pieces of pointwork.
Opening Times - Open Days 2018:
- Saturday 31st March: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Sunday 1st April: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Monday 2nd April: 10:30am to 5:30pm (Easter Bank Holiday)
- Saturday 16th June: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Sunday 22nd July: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Saturday 25th August: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Sunday 26th August: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Monday 27th August: 10:30am to 5:30pm (Bank Holiday)
- Sunday 7th October: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Sunday 2nd December: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Saturday 29th December: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Sunday 30th December: 1.30pm to 5:30pm
- Last admission on all dates is 4:30pm
- Open Monday evenings for Club Nights at 7:30pm visits by prior arrangement.
- Adults - £4.00
- Children - £3.00
- Seniors - £3.00
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) £10.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2018.
Before you start your journey to Gainsborough Model Railway for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Gainsborough Old Hall
- Shepherds Place Farm
- Sundown Adventure Land
- Bassetlaw Museum
- Captain Jack’s Adventure
- Epworth Old Rectory