Website: Visit the Gainsborough Model Railway website
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Gainsborough Model Railway in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire is one of the largest model railways in 'O' gauge in the country.
The model railway is based on The East Coast Main Line from Kings Cross to Leeds Central and covers 2500 square feet. The railway includes 150 locomotives, 200 wagons and vans, 100 coaches, 9 stations, half a mile of trackwork and 150 pieces of pointwork.
Opening Times - Open Days 2019:
- Saturday 20th April: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Sunday 21st April: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Monday 22th April: 10:30am to 5:30pm Bank Holiday
- Saturday 15th June: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Sunday 21st July: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Saturday 24th August: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Sunday 25th August: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Monday 26th August: 10:30am to 5:30pm Bank Holiday
- Sunday 6th October: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Sunday 1st December: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Saturday 28th December: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Sunday 29th December: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Adults - £4.00
- Children - £3.00
- Seniors - £3.00
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) £10.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2019.
Before you start your journey to Gainsborough Model Railway for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Gainsborough Old Hall
- Shepherds Place Farm
- Sundown Adventure Land
- Bassetlaw Museum
- Captain Jack’s Adventure
- Epworth Old Rectory