Phone Number: 01522 782040
Website: Visit the Gainsborough Old Hall website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Gainsborough Old Hall reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Gainsborough Old Hall, a part timber-framed medieval manor house built during the late 1400's, and is one of the largest and best-preserved in England. The house features a medieval kitchen, panelled room, a great hall with a 17th century wall painting, ghost corridor and original brick-built tower. Small flower and herb garden. Free audio tours available on non-event days.
- Car parking is in the town centre (charge).
- The Chambers Café serves hot and cold drinks and snacks.
- Picnics welcome in the grounds.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs.
- March to October 2020: Monday to Friday 10am - 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11am - 5pm
- Last addmission to site is 45 minutes prior to closing.
- Adults - £9.80
- Concessions - £8.50
- Children (5 to 17) - £5.35
- Under 5s - FREE
- Family Ticket (two adults and up to three children) - £27.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2020.
Before you start your journey to Gainsborough Old Hall for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Gainsborough Model Railway
- Shepherds Place Farm
- Sundown Adventure Land
- Bassetlaw Museum
- Epworth Old Rectory
- Captain Jack’s Adventure