Phone Number: 01782 237777
Website: Visit the Gladstone Pottery Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Gladstone Pottery Museum reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Gladstone Pottery Museum tells the history of the Potteries and Stoke-on-Trent and is housed in a a Victorian pottery factory.
At the museum you can find out how bone china was made at the factory.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Tea room.
- Tue to Sat and Bank Holidays
- October to March: 10am - 4pm
- April to September: 10am - 5pm
- Adults - £7.75
- Children (4 to 16 years inclusive) - £5.40
- Concessions - £6.20
- Family Ticket (2 adults, 2 children) - £23.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2020.
Before you start your journey to Gladstone Pottery Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Fenton Fun Factory
- Spode Works Visitor Centre
- Funsters Stoke
- Foxfield Railway
- The Potteries Museum and Art Gallery
- Etruria Industrial Museum