Phone Number: 0845 643 9215
Website: Visit the Go Ape Buxton website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Tickets: Book now!
Reviews: View Go Ape Buxton reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Go Ape Buxton is a high ropes assault course near Buxton in the Peak District National Park in Derbyshire.
This outdoor attraction is within walking distance of the historic spa town of Buxton and near a 2 million year old natural limestone cave. Visitors can enjoy the woodland scenery as they traverse the high ropes assault course featuring a zip wire, tunnels and rope bridges. Children's play area.
- Car parking.
- Cafe serving light snacks, meals and drinks.
- Please check the Go Ape Buxton website for opening hours.
- Treetop Challenge - From £28.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2021.
Before you start your journey to Go Ape Buxton for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Poole’s Cavern and Buxton Country Park
- The Pavilion Gardens
- Chestnut Centre Otter, Owl and Wildlife Park
- Lyme Park, House and Garden
- Jungle Monkey
- Paradise Mill