Phone Number: 01625 612045
Website: Visit the Paradise Mill website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Reviews: View Paradise Mill reviews.
Paradise Mill is a 1930's silk mill in Macclesfield with 26 restored working Jacquard looms to see.
Viewing is via guided tour and includes demonstrations of silk weaving and an insight into the working life in a mill. Tours last approximately an hour. Tickets for combined entry to here and the Silk Museum.
- Children under 16 go free when with an adult.
- Tea rooms at the nearby Silk Museum.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Paradise Mill website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Paradise Mill for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Silk Museum
- Nether Alderley Mill
- Lyme Park, House and Garden
- Anson Engine Museum
- Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre
- Quarry Bank Mill and Styal Estate