Phone Number: 01477 571 766
Website: Visit the Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre houses the Lovell Telescope, the third largest steerable dish radio telescope in the world. The Space Pavilion exhibition building contains a range of hands-on activities to explain the wonders of the universe, like how it began. The Planet Pavilion also contains an exhibit out our solar system's place in the universe. The grounds feature the Galaxy Garden, Space playground and picnic area. Backpacks are available for children to borrow, which contain an activity pack and map.
- Free Car Parking.
- Planet Pavilion Cafe serves classic British comfort food using seasonal ingredients.
- The 'The Potting Shed cafe' serves hot and cold drinks and snacks in peak seasons.
- There is also a Giftshop.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Nether Alderley Mill
- Cuckooland Museum
- Gauntlet Birds of Prey Eagle and Vulture Park
- Little Harts Pottery Studio
- Silk Museum
- Tatton Park