Phone Number: 01286 673133
Website: Visit the Gypsy Wood Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Gypsy Wood Park reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Gypsy Wood Park is an outdoor attraction for the whole family, a magical fantasy land set in 20 acres, with animals, trains, fairies and nature.
Attractions include an outdoor 45mm gauge model railway, 1/2 mile long wetland walk, Lovell's fishing lake (license required), small circuit railway ride for kids (charge), Simba’s play area adventure playground, play tree house, animals paddocks with a range of animals including miniature donkeys, ouessant sheep (smallest breed of sheep in the world), chickens, pygmy goats, alpacas, pot bellied pigs and miniature Shetland ponies plus some petting animals: rabbits, mice, guinea pigs and ferrets. Scheduled keeper activities.
- Free car park.
- Gift shop.
- Picnic area.
- Dragons Café offers light refreshments and afternoon teas.
- Open 21st March to 27th September 2020.
- Open daily from 10:30am until 5pm with FREE on-site parking.
- October 24th until 1st November – 3:30pm until 7pm
- Children (3 to 15) - £7.00
- Family (2 adults and 2 children) - £27.00
- Concession adult ticket - £7.00
- Pensioner - £7.00
- Toddlers (under 3, walking well in hard shoes) - £4.00
- Concession children (3 to 15) - £6.00
- Adults (16+) - £8.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2020.
Before you start your journey to Gypsy Wood Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Anglesey Sea Zoo
- Anglesey Model Village
- GreenWood Forest Park
- National Slate Museum
- Plas Newydd Country House and Gardens
- Pili Palas Nature World