Phone Number: 01629 812 855
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Reviews: View Haddon Hall reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Haddon Hall is a 12th century fortified medieval manor house with gardens, near Bakewell in Derbyshire, in the heart of the Peak District.
The house has been the setting for a number period dramas and is full of period décor and features with wood panelled rooms, period windows, original plasterwork and decorated with antique furniture, paintings and 15th and 16th century tapestries. One of the homes of the Dukes and Duchesses of Rutland some of the rooms visitors can see are the kitchens with stone bread ovens, the Long gallery, the Chapel and the banqueting hall. Guided tours available on selected dates.
The Elizabethan gardens overlook the river Wye and include a bowling green, knot garden, topiary, wild-flowers and fountain terrace.
- Car parking (charge).
- Shop selling gifts and souvenirs.
- Restaurant serving hot and cold meals, snacks and drinks.
- 12th April - 31st October (Haddon Hall will be closed on the weekend of 18th/19th May).
- Opening times: 10:30am until 5pm, with last admission at 4pm
- Closed during November.
- Christmas (1st - 23rd December): 10:30am until 4pm, with last admission at 3pm
- Adult (16 and above) - £16.75
- Concessions (over 60) - £15.75
- Student (With a valid ID) - £14.25
- Children (age 5 to 15) - FREE
- Car Parking - £3.00 per car
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to Haddon Hall for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Baked Well Pottery Painting
- Bakewell Old House Museum
- Chatsworth House
- Matlock Farm Park
- Matlock Bath Aquarium and Exhibitions
- Gulliver's Kingdom (Matlock Bath)