Phone Number: 01946 599949
Website: Visit the Haig Colliery Mining Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
- Open Tuesday through to Sunday in term time.
- 7 days a week in school holidays from 10am to 4pm
- Admission to the visitor centre is free.
- Museum admission is £5.00 per adult.
- £4.50 concessions.
- £3.00 per child
- Under 5s go free
- Schools and groups should ring to make appointments.
- They have an ex miner as a guide on most weekends.
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2019.
Before you start your journey to Haig Colliery Mining Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
Attractions Nearby :-
- The Beacon
- The Rum Story
- St Bees Head
- Helena Thompson Museum
- Funtastic (Softplay Centre)
- Wordsworth House and Garden
Also see in Cumbria :-