Phone Number: 01458 860494
Website: Visit the Ham Wall RSPB Reserve website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Ham Wall RSPB Reserve reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
- Car park: Pay and display car park.
- Welcome building: Hot drink facilities and reserve information - open every weekend and some weekdays 10am to 4pm.
- Disabled toilets.
- Baby-changing facilties.
- Group bookings accepted.
- Guided walks available.
- Good for walking.
- Pushchair friendly.
- Open at all times.
Opening Times - Car Park:
- 1st October to 31st January: 5am - 6:30pm
- 1st February to 31st March: 5am - 8pm
- 1st April to 30th September: 5am - 10pm
- Free, but donations are welcome.
- Car park cost - £3 per car for all day.
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2019.
Before you start your journey to Ham Wall RSPB Reserve for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
Attractions Nearby :-
- Glastonbury Abbey
- Somerset Rural Life Museum
- Greylake RSPB Reserve
- Safari Tots
- Wookey Hole
- Wells and Mendip Museum
Also see in Somerset :-