Phone Number: 01749 672243
Website: Visit the Wookey Hole website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Underground river, and encrusted caverns, Victorian penny arcade, magical mirrors maze, museum, cafe and shop. Spot the dinosaurs in the valley of the dinosaurs, enchanted fairy garden, nature trails and indoor miniature fun fair.
- Open 7 days a week.
- Summertime: (Apr - Oct inc): 10am (first tour) - 5pm (Last Cave Tour).
- Wintertime: (Nov - Mar inc): 10am (first tour) - 4pm (Last Cave Tour).
- Only open weekends and school holidays during December and January.
- Only open weekends at the beginning of Feb until the Feb Half Term (Somerset dates). Open daily from the 10th of Feb 2018.
- Closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Adults - £19.00
- Children (3 - 14 yrs inclusive) - £15.00
- Seniors - £17.00
- Children under 3 years - FREE
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Wookey Hole Caves for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Wells and Mendip Museum
- Cheddar Gorge
- Glastonbury Abbey
- Somerset Rural Life Museum
- Ham Wall RSPB Reserve
- King John’s Hunting Lodge