Phone Number: 01527 821214
Website: Visit the Hanbury Hall and Gardens website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Hanbury Hall and Gardens is a country manor house built in the early 1700s, plus 20 acres of gardens and a further 400 acres of parkland to explore.
The hall is located between Droitwich and Hanbury and was home to the Vernon family. Features of the house of interest are the beautiful ceiling and wall murals, a collection of family portraits and silver, a 1920's sitting room and a Gothic corridor. The gardens include a walled garden, vegetable garden, parterres, an orchard, a fruit garden, a bowling green and orangery. Daily tours of the house and gardens. Outdoor children's adventure playground.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop selling local produce and souvenirs.
- Plant sales.
- Second-hand book shop.
- Outdoor cafe serving snacks and drinks (seasonal opening).
- Servants Hall tea-room serving meals and snacks.
- Please visit the Hanbury Hall and Gardens website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - House, Garden & Park Standard:
- Adult - £12.00
- Child - £6.00
- Family - £30.00
- Group Adult (Minimum group size 15) - £11.00
Ticket Prices - Garden & Park Only:
- Adult - £8.00
- Child - £4.00
- Family - £21.10
- Group Adult (Minimum group size 15) - £8.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2019.
Before you start your journey to Hanbury Hall and Gardens for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Little Acorns
- George Marshall Medical Museum
- The Elgar Birthplace Museum
- Spetchley Park Gardens
- Green Frog Pottery