Phone Number: 01453 810303
Website: Visit the Spetchley Park Gardens website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Spetchley Park Gardens reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Spetchley Park Gardens is 30 acres of Victorian gardens plus parkland, 3 miles East of Worcester developed by successive generations of the Berkeley family.
An oasis of calm, the gardens provide a retreat to peruse at your leisure with plants from around the world. With water features such as the horse pool, the garden pond and the park pond, formal clipped hedges, herbaceous borders, rose beds and sweeping lawns. Guided tours by prior arrangement.
- Free car parking.
- Plant sales.
- Deli shop selling estate produce.
- The Old Laundry Tea Rooms serves lunches and afternoon teas.
- Please visit the Spetchley Park Gardens website for opening hours.
- Admission is to the Gardens only.
- Adult - £8.00
- Children (3 to 16) - £3.50
- Children (Under 3's) - Free
- Family (2 adults & 2 children) - £19.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to Spetchley Park Gardens for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- George Marshall Medical Museum
- Greyfriars House and Garden
- Little Acorns
- The Elgar Birthplace Museum
- Hanbury Hall and Gardens