Phone Number: 01926 843411
Website: Visit the Hatton Adventure Farm website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Hatton Adventure Farm is a children’s play activity farm near Warwick in Warwickshire.
The activity farm, sited alongside Hatton shopping village, has farmyard animals to see and daily scheduled activities including animal encounters. Outdoor play and activities including the Gold Rush panning activity, outdoor adventure play equipment, outdoor mini pedal tractors, bouncy castles, funfair rides, frisbee golf course, maize maze (seasonal), trampolines and the outdoor JCB Young drivers zone.
Daily activities include children’s indoor shows, falconry displays, sheep racing, pony rides (charge applies) and Tractor and trailer rides (some activities seasonal). There is also Snorty’s bouncing barnyard indoor soft play centre which has a three-tier juniors play frame with slides, rope bride, tunnels and ball pool, plus a separate under 5’s play area. Caters for children’s parties.
- Free car parking.
- Shopping village has a range of retail outlets.
- Snorty’s bouncing barnyard restaurant serving meals, snacks and drinks.
- Spinning Jenny restaurant (in shopping village) serving daily specials, lunches, snacks, cakes and drinks.
- Café Lavender Blue (in shopping village) serves light lunches, snacks, cakes and drinks.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Hatton Adventure Farm website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Hatton Adventure Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Hill Close Gardens
- Lord Leycester Hospital
- Collegiate Church of St Mary
- Warwick Castle
- Baddesley Clinton
- Kenilworth Castle and Elizabethan Garden