Phone Number: 01926 852078
Website: Visit the Kenilworth Castle and Elizabethan Garden website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: Join now.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Kenilworth Castle ruins was once the home of Robert Dudley, the great love of Queen Elizabeth I. There is also an Elizabethan Garden at the castle, which is a recreation of the garden originally created by Dudley for Queen Elizabeth I, based on an eye-witness description from 1575. An exhibit on the history of the castle is featured in the stables and there is also a display in the Leicester gatehouse which tells the story of the relationship between Queen Elizabeth I and Robert Dudley and of her visits to Kenilworth.
- The Stables Tea Room provides hot and cold drinks, daily specials and home made cakes.
- Picnic area.
- Gift shop.
- Please visit the Kenilworth Castle and Elizabethan Garden website for opening hours.
- Member - Free
- Adult - £12.60
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £7.60
- Concession - £11.30
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £32.80
- Family (1 adult, up to 3 children) - £20.20
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2022.
Before you start your journey to Kenilworth Castle and Elizabethan Garden for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Quarry Park Disc Golf Course
- Lunt Roman Fort
- Collegiate Church of St Mary
- Hill Close Gardens
- Hatton Adventure Farm
- Lord Leycester Hospital