Phone Number: 01952 677917
Website: Visit the Hoo Farm Animal Kingdom website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Hoo Farm Animal Kingdom reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Hoo Farm Animal Kingdom is an animal attraction with over a 100 different species of animal not far from Telford.
Animal areas include a Furry Tails Forest, Rivers and Rainforests, Farmyard Theatre Barn, Bizarre British Wildlife, the African Adventure, Parrotphernalia and Wallaby Woods. Daily activities include undercover demonstrations, hand feeding, pony rides (charge), egg collecting, meet the reptiles, Sheep Steeplechase and Galloping Goats. Indoor and outdoor children's play areas.
- Free Car Parking.
- Outdoor and undercover picnic areas
- Eateries include the Hungry Shepherd Coffee Shop serving hot and cold drinks and snacks and the Speedy Shepherd Snack Stop which sells sandwiches and drinks.
- The park also has a gift shop.
- 4th Jan to 8th Feb: Open Tues to Sunday 10am - 4pm
- 8th Feb to 6th Sep: Open every day 10am - 4pm
- 7th Sep to 30th Nov: Tues to Sunday 10am - 4pm
- 30th Nov to 24th Dec: Open every day 10am to 4pm (3pm on Christmas Eve)
- 25th Dec to 3rd Jan: Closed
- Adult (16+) - £11.95
- Children (2 to 15) - £10.95
- Seniors - £10.45
- Family of Five (any 5 people) - £55.00
- Family of Four (any 4 people) - £44.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to Hoo Farm Animal Kingdom for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.