Phone Number: 020 7222 2219
Website: Visit the Jewel Tower website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: Save up to 21%
Reviews: View Jewel Tower reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
One of the two remaining buildings that belonged to the original medieval Palace of Westminster, the Jewel Tower was built around 1365.
It currently features an exhibit set over it's three floors which details the history of the tower. There are the remains of a moat and medieval quay in the small grounds around the Tower.
- Gift shop selling English Heritage souvenirs.
- Small coffee shop serving beverages and cakes.
- Picnic tables.
- Please check the Jewel Tower website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Without Gift Aid:
- Member - Free
- Adult - £5.90
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £3.50
- Concession - £5.30
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £15.30
- Family (1 adult, up to 3 children) - £9.40
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2020.
Before you start your journey to Jewel Tower for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Banqueting House
- The London Dungeon
- VIP Chocolate Tours
- Apsley House
- The Golden Hinde
- Battersea Park Children's Zoo