Phone Number: 0844 482 7777
Website: Visit the Banqueting House website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Banqueting House is an historic Royal palace building in the City of London.
Dating from the early 1600s this building was once part of Whitehall palace and was created as a venue for entertaining. The other parts of Whitehall palace were destroyed in a fire in 1698. Things to see include the classical architecture designed by Inigo Jones, collections of art and sculpture including the famous Ruben’s painted ceiling dating from 1636 and the vaulted Undercroft which has a film about the history of the house.
It was also the location of Charles I execution on a scaffolding erected just outside one of the windows of the Banqueting house. Nearest underground stations are Charing Cross, Embankment and Westminster.
- Shop selling gifts, books and postcards.
- Banqueting House is open daily except 24th to 26th December and 1st January.
- On days with no closures: Monday to Sunday: 10am - 5pm
- Monday to Sunday: 10am - 5pm
- Last admission: 4:30pm
- The Banqueting House will occasionally close early for private events. Please call to check opening times before your visit.
Ticket Prices - No Donation:
- Adult - £6.50
- Child under 16 - Free
- Concessions (Full-time students, over 60 yrs with ID) - £5.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2018.
Before you start your journey to Banqueting House for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- The London Dungeon
- Jewel Tower
- VIP Chocolate Tours
- Apsley House
- Charles Dickens Museum
- The Golden Hinde