Phone Number: 0844 879 4378
Website: Visit the Jungle Parc - Liverpool website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Jungle Parc - Liverpool reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Jungle Parc - Liverpool is a high wires adventure course located in Croxteth Country Park, just 10 minutes from Liverpool in Merseyside.
This attraction has two courses, one suitable for adults and one for younger children sited in one of the forest areas of Croxteth Country Park. The courses are a series of rope crossings strung between the trees, high in the forest canopy, with participants wearing a harness which is clipped to a safety wire to prevent falling. The experience should take somewhere between 1 and half to 2 hours to complete.
The X-Plorer course is suitable for adults and children over 10 and 1.35 Metres tall (with adult supervision) and has 44 obstacles to traverse including swings, rope bridges, wobbly logs, cargo netting and zip lines. The Adventurer course is suitable for children from the age of 4 upwards and over 1.05 Metres tall and has tunnel slides, zip lines, cargo nets and monkey bridges. Parties and corporate groups catered for. Children's play area nearby.
- Free public car park on Muirhead Avenue nearby.
- Quarryman's Rest Cafe next to the venue serving hot and cold food and drinks.
- Picnics welcome.
- Well behaved dogs on leads welcome.
- Please check the Jungle Parc - Liverpool website for opening hours as times vary.
- Adventurer Course - £14.00 per child.
- Xplorer Course (aged 10 to adult) - £20.00 per person, Family Ticket £70.00 for 4 participants.
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to Jungle Parc - Liverpool for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Croxteth Hall and Country Park
- Knowsley Safari Park
- Spaceworld Soft Play Liverpool
- Acorn Farm
- Williamson Tunnels Heritage Centre
- Victoria Gallery and Museum