Phone Number: 0151 794 2348
Website: Visit the Victoria Gallery and Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Victoria Gallery and Museum reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Victoria Gallery and Museum is a museum and art gallery in Liverpool city centre.
This indoor attraction is located in a Grade II listed building dating from 1892 that was constructed for use by University College, Liverpool. It has a terracotta colour Gothic exterior and attractive interiors including Italian mosaic tiled floors.
The attraction contains an art gallery and a museum displaying items from and pertaining to the 130 year history of the University. Amongst the galleries in the museum part is an exhibit about the history of the building and and it's architecture.
There is also a collection of false teeth, fossils, historical artefacts, science exhibits and zoological specimens. The art gallery part has a number of displays of fine art including paintings, sculpture and ceramics, both modern and classical and often featuring works produced by local artists.
Free guided tours of museum exhibits on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 12:30pm and 1:30pm.
- Museum shop selling books, gifts and greetings cards.
- Use University campus car parks or other local car parks (charge).
- The Waterhouse Café serving breakfasts, lunches, cakes and beverages.
- Fully wheelchair accessible.
- Please check the Victoria Gallery and Museum website for opening hours.
Before you start your journey to Victoria Gallery and Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Williamson Tunnels Heritage Centre
- The Hardmans' House
- Liverpool Cathedral
- World Museum
- Jungle Rumble Adventure Golf Liverpool
- Merseyside Maritime Museum