Phone Number: 0151 709 6261
Website: Visit The Hardmans' House website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View The Hardmans' House reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Hardmans' House is a 1950's photographic studio and home to Edward Chambré Hardman and his wife located in Liverpool city.
The well-respected photographer's home and studio have remained virtually unchanged since the 1950's and provide a glimpse into post-war Britain. Things to see include the 1950's kitchen, the studio, the darkroom, collections of photographs including historic photos of Liverpool and an exhibit about the photographer's interactions with the Liverpool Playhouse Theatre. Viewing is via guided tour.
- On street parking and city centre car parks.
- Souvenir sales.
- Reception serves hot drinks.
- Please check The Hardmans' House website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Standard:
- Adult - £7.90
- Child - £3.95
- Family - £19.75
- Access to the house is by guided tour. Pre-booking is advise.
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2020.
Before you start your journey to The Hardmans' House for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Liverpool Cathedral
- Victoria Gallery and Museum
- Jungle Rumble Adventure Golf Liverpool
- Williamson Tunnels Heritage Centre
- The Beatles Story
- World Museum