Phone Number: 0151 709 1963
Website: Visit The Beatles Story website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View The Beatles Story reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Beatles Story Liverpool is an attraction about the Beatles located on the Albert Dock in Liverpool.
This indoor exhibition goes through the timeline of the Beatles group, through from the meeting of John and Paul, to their lives after the breakup of the band, with information about the band members lives and their music. The exhibit includes recreated scenes, photographs, music, informational displays and artefacts. The story is told through a 'Living History' audio guide which is narrated by John Lennon's sister and is available in a number of languages.
After the exhibit visitors can go to the Discovery Zone with it's child friendly, Beatles-themed, interactive activities. The Fab 4 Experience tickets include entry to the exhibition, the Discovery Zone and Fab 4D. Fab 4D is a 4D cinema presentation, running every 20 minutes, about the Beatles and it takes place at the company's Pier Head venue. Shuttle buses (price included in your ticket) run between their Albert Dock venue and the Pier head location or you can walk between the two in 10 minutes.
- Use city centre car parks (charge).
- Fab4 Souvenir store selling Beatles merchandise (at the Pier head location).
- Beatles-themed Starbucks coffee shop (at the Albert Dock location).
- Please check The Beatles Story website for opening hours.
- Adults (16+ years) - £16.00
- Concession (senior and students) - £12.50
- Children (aged 5 to 15 years) - £9.00
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) - £42.00
- Extra Child with Family Ticket - £9.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2021.
Before you start your journey to The Beatles Story for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Mattel Play! Liverpool
- International Slavery Museum
- Merseyside Maritime Museum
- Jungle Rumble Adventure Golf Liverpool
- Underwater Street
- The Hardmans' House