Phone Number: 01604 686543
Website: Visit the Kelmarsh Hall and Gardens website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Kelmarsh Hall and Gardens reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Kelmarsh Hall and Gardens is a historic house with gardens in Kelmarsh in Northamptonshire.
This attraction is a Grade I listed hall dating from the early 1700s. Access to the house is by guided tours which last about an hour. Highlights of the interiors include ornate 18th century plasterwork, 300 year old hand-painted Chinese wallpaper, polished oak floorboards, a collection of portraits, chandeliers and an ornate cantilever staircase. The gardens include a sunken garden, formal terrace gardens leading down to a lake, rose gardens and a walled garden with fruit and vegetables, flower beds and a vinery. Visitors just to the shop or tea room don't need to pay any entrance fees.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop selling accessories, garden items, homewares, toys, art, cards and gifts.
- Produce sales.
- Tea room serving lunches, snacks, cream teas, afternoon teas and speciality teas and coffees.
- Picnics allowed in the gardens.
- Dogs allowed on leads in the gardens.
- Please check the Kelmarsh Hall and Gardens website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Hall and Gardens:
- Adult - £10.00
- Concession - £9.00
- Child - £5.50
- Family ticket (2 adults and up to 3 children) - £30.00
Ticket Prices - Gardens only:
- Adult - £6.00
- Concessions (65+, students) - £5.50
- Child - £3.50
- Family ticket (2 adults and up to 3 children) - £15.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to Kelmarsh Hall and Gardens for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Carpetbagger Aviation Museum
- Lamport Hall and Gardens
- Cottesbrooke Hall and Gardens
- Elsie's Pottery Painting Barn
- Harborough Museum
- Mini Meadows Farm