Phone Number: 0116 305 3627
Website: Visit the Harborough Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Harborough Museum reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Harborough Museum is a local history museum in Market Harborough in Leicestershire.
Located on the first floor of the council offices, this museum features galleries with exhibits relating to the history of the Market Harborough area. Amongst the things on display are parts of the Hallaton treasure trove excavated from an Iron Age site discovered in 2000 near the village of Hallaton, which included around five thousand silver and gold coins, Roman pottery and a Roman silver-gilt helmet. Other exhibits cover the war years, local industries, the Battle of Naseby and the railways.
- Pay and display car park nearby.
- Museum shop sells books, souvenirs and gifts.
- Please visit the Harborough Museum website for opening hours.
- Free entry attraction.
- There is a small charge for school groups and special events.
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2020.
Before you start your journey to Harborough Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Foxton Canal Museum
- Elsie's Pottery Painting Barn
- Kelmarsh Hall and Gardens
- West Lodge Rural Centre
- Carpetbagger Aviation Museum
- Rushton Triangular Lodge