Phone Number: 01670 841235
Website: Visit the Kirkley Hall Zoological Gardens website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Kirkley Hall Zoological Gardens reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Kirky Hall Zoological Gardens is a walk-through animal park, 8 miles from Newcastle, with gardens and featuring over a 100 species of animals to see.
Animals on display include farm animals such as ponies, sheep and pigs plus more exotic ones such as meerkats, reptiles, lemurs, emus, wallabies, alpacas, tamarins and capybaras. Daily scheduled animal handling sessions, talks and feeding times. Children's play areas. Forest trail and garden walks.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Orangery Tea Room serving hot and cold snacks, light lunches, cakes and beverages.
- Picnic areas.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Kirkley Hall Zoological Gardens website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Kirkley Hall Zoological Gardens for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Enchanted Forest Ponteland
- Belsay Hall, Castle and Gardens
- Whitehouse Farm Centre
- Parklands Mini Golf
- George Stephenson's Birthplace
- Bide-a-Wee Cottage Gardens