Phone Number: 01670 772238
Website: Visit the Bide-a-Wee Cottage Gardens website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Bide-a-Wee Cottage Gardens are three acres of gardens near Morpeth that was originally the location of a sandstone quarry.
The gardens include the National Collection of Centaurea and a half-acre wildflower meadow with beehives.
- Car parking. Garden Nursery.
- Open from 1:30pm till 5pm on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Mid April and the end of August.
- Small charge for admission to the grounds.
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Bide-a-Wee Cottage Gardens for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Eshott Heugh Animal Park
- Whitehouse Farm Centre
- The Sanctuary Wildlife Care Centre
- Belsay Hall, Castle and Gardens
- Kirkley Hall Zoological Gardens