Phone Number: 01670 787778
Website: Visit the Eshott Heugh Animal Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Eshott Heugh Animal Park reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Eshott Heugh Animal Park is a family animal attraction between Morpeth and Alnwick in Northumberland.
A family run business, the park features a number of animals to see including meerkats, raccoons, foxes, rhea, donkeys, Shetland ponies, hamsters, rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchilla, goats, sheep, Kune Kune pigs, ferrets, budgies, chickens, ducks and turkeys. Birthday parties catered for.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop selling home wares, locally produced items, toys and souvenirs.
- Tearooms serves hot and cold food and drinks.
- March to October 27th: Monday to Saturday 9:30am - 5pm, Sunday 9:30 to 4pm
- October 28th to February: Daily 9:30am - 4pm
- Adults - £8.95
- Children (16 & under) - £7.25
- Children (2 & under) - Free
- Seniors (60+) - £7.75
- Family (2A + 2C) - £31.00
- Family (2A + 3C) - £38.00
- Family (2A + 4C) - £44.00
- Carer for disabled guest - FREE
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2020.
Before you start your journey to Eshott Heugh Animal Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- The Sanctuary Wildlife Care Centre
- Bide-a-Wee Cottage Gardens
- Castle Mania Indoor Adventure Play
- Warkworth Castle and Hermitage