Phone Number: 01670 52 80 80
Website: Visit the Woodhorn website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Woodhorn reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Woodhorn combines a museum and country park. The museum has various exhibits, frequently updated, of artwork and historical artefacts. Coal town is an interactive attraction allowing you to experience life as a miner in Woodhorn colliery in 1918. The complex also houses the Northumberland county archives Study centre, plotting 700 years of the county's history.
The Country park has wetlands, miles of cycle trails and nature walks and 40 acre lake to enjoy. There is a Cafe serving hot meals and drinks and a shop selling memorabilia and souvenirs. Open all year.
- Please visit the Woodhorn website for opening hours.
- 12 months of unlimited free returns
- Adult - £7.00
- Child (16 and under) - FREE
- Multiple Adults purchased at the same time - £6.50
- Concession (OAP and student) - £6.00
- All Sites pass per adult - £16.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2021.
Before you start your journey to Woodhorn for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Banana Beach Soft Play
- The Sanctuary Wildlife Care Centre
- Whitehouse Farm Centre
- Seaton Delaval Hall
- Eshott Heugh Animal Park
- Castle Mania Indoor Adventure Play