Phone Number: 01670 773967 (Infoline)
Website: Visit the Wallington website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Pets: Dogs on leads in grounds and walled garden only.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
A national trust property, this 17th house has a magnificent interior with period furniture and artwork. The grounds comprise lawns, a walled garden, conservatory, lakes, parkland and woodland. Clocktower restaurant, farm shop and gift shop.
- Please check the Wallington website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Whole Property:
- Adult - £14.00
- Child - £7.00
- Family - £35.00
- 1 adult family - £21.00
- Group Adult (minimum group size 15) - £13.50
- Group Child (minimum group size 15) - £6.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2019.
Before you start your journey to Wallington for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Belsay Hall, Castle and Gardens
- Bide-a-Wee Cottage Gardens
- Kirkley Hall Zoological Gardens
- Whitehouse Farm Centre
- Enchanted Forest Ponteland
- Aydon Castle