Phone Number: 01423 556188
Website: Visit the Knaresborough Castle and Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Knaresborough Castle and Museum reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
- Open from 11am until 4pm until 11th September and then weekends until 2nd October
- Castle grounds are open all year round, 24 hours a day.
- Adults - £3.50
- Children (up to and including 16 years) - £2.00
- Disabled/senior citizen/student - £2.50
- Family Ticket (2 adults and up to 3 children) - £10.00
- Annual family pass (2 adults and up to 3 children) - £30.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2020.
Before you start your journey to Knaresborough Castle and Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
Attractions Nearby :-
- Mother Shipton's Cave
- Mercer Art Gallery
- Harewood House
- Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal Water Garden
- Crazy Tykes
- Brimham Rocks
Also see in North Yorkshire :-