Phone Number: 0161 872 9434
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Land Of Play reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Land Of Play is an indoor soft play centre for children up to 4′ 9″ tall in the Trafford Park area of Manchester.
Three-tier play frame with slide, biff-bags, log ramp, scramble netting, tunnel and rope bridge and a separate car track with electric go-karts. Separate toddler play area with it's own play frame and free activities on Wednesday and Thursday mornings. Party rooms catering for children's birthday parties including toddler parties. Comfy sofas in seating area.
- Car parking.
- Restaurant serving breakfasts, meals, snacks and drinks.
- Monday to Sunday: 9:30am - 6pm
- Bank Holidays: 10am - 6pm
- Closed: Easter Sunday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years Day
- Prices are based on a two hour session.
- Off Peak is Monday to Friday Term time.
- Peak is Weekends, Bank Holidays & School Holidays.
- Children (0 to 6 months) - Free
- Children (7 to 11 months) - £1
- Children (over 1 under 3’s) - Off Peak £3.99, Peak £4.99
- Children (over 3) - Off Peak £4.99, Peak £5.99
- Adults - Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2019.
Before you start your journey to Land Of Play for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester
- SEA LIFE Manchester
- Laser Quest and The Rock
- Paradise Island Adventure Golf - Manchester
- Aerial Extreme Manchester
- Play Factore